Son-Ray Blinds has become Sydney’s preferred destination for domestic and commercial clients seeking the best in plantation shutters – particularly the highly acclaimed Thermopoly Plantation Shutters.
The company’s Thermo25 Plantation Shutters, made from thermopoly – a tough poly-resin material – provide excellent moisture resistance, making them the ideal choice for bathrooms, kitchens and other high-humidity areas, such as laundries.
But it’s also the stand-out style and elegance of the Thermo25 Plantation Shutters – namely, their slim, smooth, refined finish – which have made them so popular with users.
The team at Son-Ray Blinds has recognised that today’s clients require functionality as well as style, flexibility as well as classic perfection. This cover all these essentials: from offering traditional timelessness to contemporary chic; from providing a warmth and charm to complementing the coolest, most modern décor.
And when it comes down to sheer practicality, the Thermo25 Plantation Shutters readily provide privacy and light control, durability which will ensure re-sale value, and ventilation as well as temperature control – making them the perfect energy- efficient products.
Thermo25 Plantation Shutters
They are available in hinged (for full window access), sliding (with premium tracking systems), swinging or bi-folding motorised options. Son-Ray Blinds’ versatile selection also includes:
- different frame designs to suit individual taste and décor, such as portholes, raked, archways and sunbursts
- frames with inserts that hide installation screws for a perfectly clean look
- a beautiful range of colours
Other important features of the Thermo25 Plantation Shutters include:
- durability – made possible by the tough poly-resin material as well as the extra strength of aluminium inserts in the centre of the blades
- resistance to cracking, chipping and splitting – achieved by the shutters’ superior fastening properties
- resistance to moisture , humidity, and UV rays
- resistance to termites
- fire-retardant and non-combustible
- recyclable and, therefore, environmentally friendly
- resistance to noise
- Australian Standards approved
- custom-made to suit individual requirements
- easy to install by Son-Ray Blinds’ professional installers
- attractive competitive prices