The Automatic Lock Arm Awnings has a spring-loaded top roller, and guide rails fitted flush to wall with the standout arm.
Automatic awnings- Son Ray Blinds offer Five different styles to choose from. The Automatic Lock Arm Awnings has a spring-loaded top roller, and guide rails fitted flush to wall with standout arms.
The awning can be adjusted by guiding the arms up and down the rails. It will automatically lock in when the arms are released in a 90⁰ position. It is operated by hand from outside and resists high winds
- Automatic Lock Arm
- Great for narrow walkways and were the awning needs to be as close to the window as possible.
- Arm sizes from 150mm standouts through to 600mm (increments of 150mm).
- It will keep your home cooler in summer
- Hoods available in a range of colours
- Gold passivated arms and guides standard (superior to galvanising)
- Optional Stainless steel guides and arms available
- Auto lock in when the arms are released in a 90⁰ position.
- Scalloped, Straight or no valance options
- Operated by hand from outside, resists high winds
- Not recommended for fibro walls or second story applications or on cladding.
The benefits of an automatic awning
Having an automatic lock arm awning will make your life easier and it is an extra convenience that you`ll enjoy. The mechanism has long durability then you don’t need to worried about any future problem with your awning. Our motorised awnings have a good design and they normally can be installed in any home.
A good looking awning will make your house look gorgeous
You can install Awnings in different places of your house and it’ll look so beautiful, once you choose the right design. The right awning in your backyard, balcony and walkway is not just protecting you from the sun and the wind, it will make your house really beautiful from outside.